Wine lovers rejoice as we celebrate National Wine Day! Whether you plan to celebrate today or on Wine Wednesday, you should always do it style. Luckily, you don’t need a big budget to get your hands on some great vino, and you can use your recent BIGtoken payout to cover it! To help you find a quality, value priced wine, we narrowed down our top ten best wines picks under $15.
Category #1: Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Sauvignon, the most popular red wine with full-bodied taste is perfect with meat and cheese.
1. Josh Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine (750ml Bottle)- $14.99 at Target
2. Dark Horse Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine (750ml Bottle)- $8.99 at Target
Category #2: Pinot Noir
Another favorite red wine is Pinot Noir, a light-to-medium bodied wine with a dry, fruity flavor, ideally paired with salmon.
1. The Dreaming Tree Pinot Noir Red Wine (750ml Bottle)- $13.99 at Target
2. Bread & Butter Pinot Noir (750 ml Bottle)- $14.99 on BevMo
Category #3: Pinot Grigio
Pinot Grigio is a zesty, refreshing dry white wine with a citrus flavor often coupled with pasta.
1. Prophecy Pinot Grigio White Wine (750ml Bottle)- $10.99 at Target
2. Canaletto Italian Pino Grigio (750 ml Bottle)- $7.99 on Total Wine
Category #4: Chardonnay
Arguably the most popular white wine, Chardonnay is a dry, medium-to-full-bodied wine with unique fruit flavors, which often accompanies risotto.
1. Chateau Ste. Michelle Chardonnay White Wine (750ml Bottle)- $10.99 at Target
2. [Yellow tail] Chardonnay (750ml Bottle)- $5.99 on BevMo
Category #5: Prosecco
Prosecco is a sparkling wine with ebullient fruit and flower aromas that is very popular during summer on its own or accompanying fruit salad.
1. La Marca Prosecco Sparkling Wine (750ml Bottle)- $14.99 at Target
2. Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco White Wine (750 ml Bottle)-$9.99 on Total Wine
Pop a cork and start celebrating. Cheers!